Friday, May 8, 2009

Frigging 3pm, and I got out of bed having this sudden urge to blog....
HAHAHHAHAHA


The funniest thing happened this morning. I went downstairs without my glasses and I almost trip and fell down the stairs. The worst part is, I forgot I didn't had my pants on and I was walking around with my thongs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Fucking embarassing.. And I went to the toilet only to realised there was no water. NO WATER AS IN LITERALLY NO WATER COMING OUT FROM THE TAP.. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO SHITTING YOU KNOW. Thank god I didn't otherwise I don't think that there will be any watter to wash my ass... :B
And the best part is, No one is at home to even save me, so HERE i am blogging.. Blogging about my water-less tapp....


I think i'm gonna go out to the car porch to just bathe there. the weather is so fucking hot and THERE IS STILL NO WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I spent my last 15 minutes checking and clearing my picture folder! HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


The Randomest pictures but I'm still gonna shareeeee!!!My dearest Gwenn...
Please take care of yourself okay ):
You're always missing from schoooooollll...


Webcamm.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Fuck you ah Joa, I promised I'd screenscreen your fucking fuck face. Your face mantain ok. & Kiang, I've not been seeing you for the longest time.
Please come out!!!):
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
These are the frigging days I still had my black hair and JK was still in class to piss the shit out of me... Man, I miss those days.. ): And Couzzie your face! HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!! Nipplesss...THIS BABE IS DEAD. REALLY. I'LL CONTINUE CALLING HER DEAD UNTIL THE DAY SHE START LOVING ME MORE>>>............ RACHIE... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!??? ):And a million years ago's Webcamming session with PaulllyMolly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS. IS. HOW. BORING. SCHOOL. IS. MAN.
Lucky fart has 1 more week of holidays when WTF. HIS SCHOOL IS NOT EVEN PRIME AREA!!!
Fucking RP HAS 27 confirm cases of H1n1. AND I STILL HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOLLL.. CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT???!!!
Hello who wants to meet me now huh? HAHAHHAHAHA
Fion and Ky's a pussy. they wanna stay away from Nelly and Me because they say we're Dangerous!
HAHAHAHAHA

& lastly, Dressing up's scary when you do it alone with Sari!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Home visit days...Heeheeheehee.. i've learnt to like this):

& Lastly,

JUST FOR GAGS
Meet the Macho guys at their Glamest moments!

This is one of the few reasons why I love lenz!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hero #01.Hero #02

Lastly, HAHAHA
Mr.COCK.SCRATCHER. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASK A PORK TO STAY OVER..
We end up having red eyes and BIG EYE BAGS.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUESSSS WHOOOOOOOOO!!!???Shaun and I are sibblings.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The both of us should have just fallen in love.....

Ps: I've added new bloglinks!! for those livejournal(s) Check if its right yeah!!! SO BEL, STOP FUCKING FLOODING ME BEFORE I SLAP YOUR FUCKING BIG FAT BOOBS. last warning. hahahahhahahahha

No comments: