Friday, May 8, 2009

I don't mind you under my skin

Hectic it is, Hectic it was..
Yes, Dragged myself out of bed and told myself, Its time I should stop running away from all the pile of backdated pictures and start blogging them..

HAHA. a rush for time since DearieMichie's coming over my place for Miss-S really soon. Lemmie just recap on the ZoukyDay we didn't take much picturesss.. OR MAYBE WE DID BUT ITS ALL STILL WITH KY. that bitch. muack i still love her sososoosososoooooooo much :)

9th of May 2009
Zouk

The boys came down as well...

Derek you slut.A rare day F baby had longgggg eyeliner!

HAHA done by Mandy!Poh Heng rocks our world!! Seriously!
\m/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Not bad! First time we clubbed with less than 20 pictures. I'm so proud of myself for blogging in less than half an hour :P which i'm very sure i'll have to edit because I sense missing pictures everywhere :B
Aww man, I'm starting to miss my black hairrrrrrrrrrr):

After Zouk was Supper @ Timah with the ttttriple Js...
hmmmmmmmmmm...
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHA

No comments: