Wednesday, June 9, 2010

While We Were Young

"Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework goes in the trash. Mobile phones are being used in class. Detention becomes suspension. Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst things you get from guys were cooties? Dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and mum was your hero? Your worst enemies were you siblings. Race issues were about who ran fastest. War was only a card game. And the only drug you knew was cough medicine. When wearing skirt didn't make you a slut. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up."
Quoted "While we were young.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I know what course are you in now for events management? Do you think it's tough?

I FARTED said...

Hey there :>

Wow, really smart of you to even realised I'm taking that course. :>

Well Darling, I took that course thinking it was a really fun going, flexible thinking it actually suits me, my personality alot? Only to realise the harsh truth after being attached to People's Association for the past 5mths.

Honestly speaking, theres alot more to Events Management then what the school teaches! Its really hands on and i would suggust you to only take up the course if you're willing to do hands on stuff etc : PERSONALLY doing all the nitty gritty stuff like pushing things ard.. and so on..

The course alone is really interesting, I guess you'll enjoy it. :>

Hope this helps :>

Anonymous said...

Hhaha I didn't know that's your course actually but read that you organized events, pretty much what I wanna do in the future.

I'm in business course and I'm contemplating to switch to a course similar to yours after grad..tell me more bout the "harsh truth"? Don't wanna waste youth and $$ lol.

Thanks for the response btw! (;

reireireimi@hotmail.com (just in case if it's inconvenient for you)
(;