Monday, November 17, 2008

5th November 2008
Wednesday

A lil Nelly therapy after school today :8)
Got my ass down straight after lessons ended:8)
It felt good leaving school so early after so long!Retarded face for the Retard people!!:p
Back to Mayspring palace we talked about everything, anything!
Feels like a gazillion years since the last time I & the girls slack over for mango juice, tibits & dinner!
Nelly had my nails done pretty before my Big day! :BSimple and nice,
Grey, to match my dresssy! :D
After we were done with Nails, we started Webcamming like crazy!Nelly is the culprit!
Look at the number of pictures she took alone with this stupid bearrrrrrrr!!
*^*&^^&%&^%$%$#%$E%$$^Its always feel so good after some girlfriend loving' sessions
At least, I feel good after slacking and talking shit after so long :8)

Before I end...
Some Preettty in pink nails for you :D
YES, THAT IS NOW WELL NELLY CAN DO UP NAILS OKAY!!!
DON'T PLAY PLAY :p

No comments: