Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who would have knew that first day of school after a long week would feel so.. tired..
so tucked out..
Seriously.. its only 9pm and both eyes of mine are like shutting tight:(
Ahh, must be because of stupid Visual Basics Computing Module today. Damn hardcore sial. For the first time, I actually feel that my head is splitting into two! I wanna sleeeeppp!!
But i still gotta think of solutions to help baby boy:8(

He's really troubled because of some habits he just refuse to kick..
tsk. I really hope this will be the last time Baby:8( No one will be able to help you if you carry on like this. Really. Even I don't know what to do with you!

Anyways, Back to school stuff!
I just selected my Next year 09's Compulsory modules (not elective, sorry, my bad:p)
  • Customer Relationship Management
  • Contracts and Legislation
  • Project Management and Scheduling
  • Sales Management

WOoooo!!! Sounds kooolll!! I don't know whether to feel excited or worried that I'm actually taking more serious subjects now that I can't even cope with the simple ones...

What about the upcoming elective module?

Well, for those who's in the same course as me? or taking the same modules, perhaps, we'll see each other sooony!! :D

End note:

Parents are coming back from Indo at 2am! Finally! After all the ' I'm so partaying w/o my parents nights' I'm actually kinda missing them so much. Good thing that the area they were at wasn't the place where the earth quake stuck. When Big bro old me about Indo having this earthquake, both our faces were like

:O!!

Thank god all's good, all's well!

Home is starting to stink without them. All the naggings, grumblings and all. HAHAHAHA. Oh wells, I just hope they wouldn't freak out first thing they step into the house later in the earls morning! I still needa sleep, well we all do!

:p

1 comment: