Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27th December 2008
Saturday
G.N.O @ BOAT Q
We were THIS close... THIS close to going HomeClub for FreeFlow Beer.
Until...Darn...itttttttttt..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know if Ky sees this, She's gonna F me hard, all over again:P
Boat Q not bad what!! Its been so long since we last came here. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Brings back all the old memories man! Everyfriday, THIS used to be our favourite hang...
Cupid.. Sing, 5/10.. Drink.. Drunk......
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Familiar leh!!Not too bad since I wanted to sing...
& Ali and Friends were there as well!Company was good! At least we all had fun laughing,
Singing and playing cards together!
ALI FWENDS DAMN FUNNY. THEY SING SING SING NOT PAISEH ONE SIA. WE MAKE SO MUCH NOISE THEY STILL CONTINUE SINGING!! WAHAHAHHAHA damn funny. They think they ish supersh-starxz!!!
JON AH JONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
I see you from Long hair to NO HAIR KNOW... Wah the ChickenWing damn shiok...
I NEVER BLUFF..!!
Jon kept drawing my face on the Request Song Book.
Shit I wanna take the pic but I don't know where the picture went to. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn cb he draw ON the mole i used to have, NEXT to my mouth!Ky's new K King Fwen!
:B

We went back to my Homeground, BukitTimah for Supper..
But Something Wrong ah! Everywhere close!!!!

First was BaChokMee.. Then now even prata shop also close): No more Kambling Soup!!!!

I think because we were too late
:8(

So we had no other Choice, But to find our Bestfriend that will never fail us in time of need!!
NIS..........SIN LEH!!!

WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

No comments: