Tuesday, March 3, 2009

28-30th December 2008
A Short Getaway, To where I call...Paradise....
The time I took to sort all thoughts & feelings out...With the people I love the most..
Everyday was tanning, tanning and MORE tanning.
HAHAHAHAAHHA
The people there really scares the shit out of me. They stalk and talk shit. seriously!
Jay my baby boy! You conquered my PSP now hur..
Heeheehee!!
Jay you're mee popsy's bestfriend huh! My dad's mad. He had half a mind to bring Lil Jay out to
the golf course to play golf!!!
Pics really tiny but I'm not gonna care!! I'm too lazy! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DINNER WAS SUPERB! I love the Mango Pudding the best!
Each time I eat here, I'll never miss this out! NEVER EVER!!!Big bro always bully EVERYONE
But Lil J is tough enough to handle him!!
Couzzie love!!
HEY WHERE ARE ALL MY LADIES!!):
HES SO CUTE ISN'T HE!!!!!??????!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
My favouritest lil couzzie!!!NOT SO CAMWHORE LEH. :P
DAY 2:
Was more suntann!! :B
I love mister sun!! I do I do!!
The weather here is SUPERBLY DUPERB!!
Jay's the love! (:Way home: I'm all red and Lobster-ly.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Still, I managed to catch a glimpse of sunset along the CauseWay..

No comments: