Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beer fest 2009
The only 2 days I worked.
Probably something what we should not have agreed to do.
I'm so sorry girls. If I knew this would happened, I wouldn't have agreed to place all 3 of us to work ):

It was fun. But the days were hectic. And now, I'm sorry we worked for nothing.
Worst still when those were the few worst days of our lives.
Was so glad Clovie dearie came down to look for me when she heard about the terrible news.
I only knew her for like... less than a week back then when school just started. And after hearing what happened between Me and Brent, She came down all the way to Singpore flyers just to make sure I was alright ♥

Extremely nice of her. Thats why I love her so much! Heeheehee.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Bitch I told you this shot was nice..
MICHEAL GAYE. YOUR GAY HANDS!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAfter everything...
It was nice of Amanda and Fion to come look for us after hearing what happened as well...

But they came late enough for us to have Supper! HAHA
Smart bitches. They should have came in Beerfest. F would have loved the Music there. Though the Crowd sucks.
Talk about the day we ditched our boys.
All because of the stupid things they did.....
There was this group of boys waiting for us to finish out food, Just to ask number from KaiKai!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
As usual, We ordered more than we can ever finish!!!!

No comments: