Sunday, July 5, 2009

MayThirteenth.
I quarrelled with Brent before about not posting this entry.
HAHA.
How gay can he get man. He knows I don't blog that regularly anymore. Yet he can still quarrel with me about notblogging about out short day out.
So here goes..
Yay! Strawbelly Icecream, My favourite! It was nice of Baby to Spend time looking for me even though he has to book in late at night.
Even though he hardly ever has time for me, I'm glad he made the special effort even if its just for that short while (:

This is prolly the last day I ever used my camera!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Come to think about it, I really don't know where the hell I left my camera! Its been frigging 2 months since I last touched it. I think I better start using it ):
Explains the very few entries I have to blog these days. Sigh, I'm really getting really lazyyyy!!!!!):

No comments: