Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HI! MEET BABY!!!! :8) Effing cute additional member to my bunny family! :8)

SHE'S ONE MONSTER I TELL YOU!!!! LIKE HER OWNER, NOT ME, BUT BEEE!!!! WAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

damn crazy hyperactive i tell you! half of the time when I let her out, I will be too lazy to catch her home! So half the time, she'll be out the whole night at the backyard! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

She doesn't look as gentle as she looks okay! Looks are definitely deciving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :B
Fatttybee surprised me with Baby quite sometimes back after Milkshake passed away.
Oh I think I've yet blogged about Milkshake's sudden death quite few months back?:(
Yeah my tiny white bunny passed away really suddenly the last time the crew & I brought Grains and her out for a spin. She choked on Food.. :3( It was a really painful experience, cause all of us were camping outside the animal hospital at Balestier....
She didn't make it tho. And I burried her at the backyard next to Coco.
I miss Coco.. :( the closest pet I ever had for 10 years.. Practically grew up with me....
RAWW.. lets not talk abt the saddnesssss... Makes me wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:(
NEWAYS.. ON THE BRIGHTER NOTE...PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKABOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRAINYYYY!!!:D

He's doing really well, :D really cute, but skinny now... Mommy always comment on how malnutritient he is, she suspects he's a kangarooo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joop!

2 comments:

kather!ne said...

Meow!
CHARIS BABE!!!
=DDD
XOXO!

I FARTED said...

Hello Lurrrrrrveeeeeee!!

I hope you're doing good since the last time I saw you @ NANA!
I missed you fuckloadssssss!!!
Call me when you're there again! I needa see how you're doingggg! HAHA