Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"How i know your face, all the ways you move,
You come in, I can read you..You're my favourite book.
All the things you say, the way you shift your eyes,
I never knew there was someone to make me come alive....."



Hi, I've finally changed my blogskin to something out of blogger. Clap clap for MEEEE! First time doing it all on my own! HAHA. i know its nothing nice but I really love it ;) the fact that its simple and nice, Trying to work on my own blog skin though. Maybe kind soulzzZ can guide me on that! Muhahahahhahaa.
I'm still working on the additional links by the way. Meanwhile, Tagboard will be off for quite awhile. Too many personal tags on stuff I do not wish to answer. I don't want to sound childish in anyway but I really can't see myself reading or entertaining tags. Have thoughts of blogging in a new space bytheway. Will decide on it really soon..

For the few sending me mails asking me about my current r/s status, Yes, I have broken up with Brent and we've ended things for at least 3-4 months now. Justin is my present boyfriend & theres nothing going on between Brent & Me. We're still friends though, really good friends & it'll stay this way. Clique is good, we're all just really busy with life now so, we hardly find spare time to chill or slack tgt. We will soon, hopefully. :8) Thanks for the concern :8)

Joop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, may I know how you became so thin? Did you go to the gym and work out? (: Stay pretty!

I FARTED said...

Thats a really flattering comment. I am not thin, I believe i've gain enough weight for all the times I've not been active, sitting all day in the office typing Shitloads of emails..

I rarely work out these days, too busy with too much to do in a day. Wish I could find time to just jog around the neighbourhood like ol times, HAHA.

Thank you, you ;)