Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay Yippy yo yipppppy yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I love dates!! Like, Finallyyy...
I only have tonight to enjoy :8(
Tomorrow is gonna be the start of a really hectic weekend with my 3 other bimbosss.
12hours of nonstop hits/day. I wonder how we're gonna take it!
The thought of the journey there is already making me nauseous):


Ky's a bomber. She promised to go jogging with me... W.here..is..she..now.........?????


Rejoice with me! For I have booked a total of 10 pract lessons after my short trip to BBDC!!
I've been a Slacker for wayyy too long. Its time for me to get my license.. Like, SERIOUSLY...
I'll start chionging from next week onwards.
Cross my heart , x promise.
Here's a picture @ Zouk, last Wednesday.
(I'll Update SOON :P)
Thank god we're not going back to the battlefield again today.
INITIALLY
B:'' Babe, Next Wed Zouk okay? My Friend ORD..."
Me:'' HUH? what? Aren't we at zouk already? Next weekk... AGAIN???!!): "
B:'' Yeah, my friend's party. Can you wear the pink dress I like that pink dress..."
Me:'' Which pink dress since when I had a pink dress...?
B:'' THERE THE PINK DRESS THAT YOU WORE ON MY COMPUTER'S DP.."
Me:'' ORH THAT ONE. WAH I CAN WEAR THAT ONE TO SLEEP LEH..."
B:'' I LIKE!!!"
Thank god no zouk.. otherwise I might really have to dig that pajamas out to wear tonight.
Ooookay bye!! i'm late for my date!!! :P

No comments: